Commercial Storage Company
Leave the storage to us and focus on your business
Commercial storage and warehouse management can be a complex process for any business, which is why companies are choosing to work with third-party experts like Johnson Storage & Moving. We have been specializing in commercial storage and logistics since 1900, and we have the expertise and solutions to solve any of your business’s needs.
Whether you need to store surplus office furniture and equipment, or you’re looking for a warehouse with a state-of-the-art inventory management system — we’ve got you covered. Leave the details to us.
The ultimate storage experience for your business
- 24/7 Security — Enjoy peace of mind knowing your most sensitive materials are protected through multiple layers of security, including monitored video surveillance and perimeter fencing.
- Climate Controlled Units — Ensure an ideal, year-round environment for your belongings.
- Clean and Well-Lit — Rest easy knowing that our facilities are kept clean, bright and up to date.
- Month-to-Month Payment — You don’t have to sign up for a long-term commitment with us.
- Local Delivery Services — Get immediate access to your stored equipment whenever you need it.
- Years of Logistics Expertise — Take advantage of our 100 years of experience and rest easy knowing we’ll take care of all the details.
Benefits for every industry
Our well-organized warehouses and automated inventory tracking systems can help solve your storage needs regardless of your industry:
- Restaurants/Clubs — Store extra tables, linens, non-perishable food items and more.
- Retail — Make storing and organizing extra inventory a breeze.
- Contractors — Store paperwork, records, invoices, materials and even equipment.
- Movers/Realtors — Use us as temporary storage during a move, or while staging a home that is for sale.
- Apartment Management — Store lawn equipment or maintenance items for your apartment complex when you don’t need them.